In the event of a COVID CONTACT TRACING INVESTIGATION, your state health department will request visitor data by email, phone or in person.
Our simple data submission tool only requires two pieces of information to send all the required data to the health department in your state:
- The date being investigated and
- In some states the first part of the Email Address of your health authority.
This is particularly important for QLD venues who are required to provide data within 1 hour of request. With our new tool, you can submit your visitor data INSTANTLY!
To submit visitor data:
- Log-in to your venue account: click on the User Icon to expand the menu (top right of screen).
- Click on "Contact Tracing Request".
- Enter or select from the pop-up calendar the date the request is requiring data for.
- Enter the email username only in the "Recipient" field.
- Note some states have dedicated email addresses for data submission. If your venue is in one of these states the complete email address will be auto-filled.
- Click the Submit Button.
If multiple dates are required, submit one request for each date.